THE COMPANY MISSION
Pushapp mission is to support digital entrepreneurship.
We accelerate digital startups in early stage by developing their first scalable, secure, fully-viable product. We take the headache out of R&D, allowing non-technical founders to focus on what they are best at, business. Whether you need a mobile app or a web product, we are able to build amazing things.We also make available our expertise in launching new digital startups by providing guidance through the initial steps, like improving the value proposition or getting the first users.
In short, entrepreneurs are provided with everything essential for a smooth start.
Being a UX/UI Designer at Pushapp means:
- Working closely with stakeholders to help gather and define UX requirements and contribute to product strategy
- Owning and evangelise visual style guidelines and design patterns for use across our products
- Creating products and feature specifications as needed including annotated wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams, graphical assets.
- Working closely with the developers to ensure that product designs are being implemented to specifications
- Designing branding and marketing material
On the basis of experience and skills, the following areas could be under your direct responsabilities:
- Wireframes design for app/website and building of interactive prototypes (e.g. link)
- Trasformation of wireframes in the final UI
- Definition of the specifications for the developers who will implement the UI inside the app (e.g. link)
- You are curious
- You CARE. About your users, colleagues, work and profession
- You ache to work for a startup. You understand that startups grow and become huge, or fail and die. This does not scare you – you find it exciting
- You do your best when you can can set your own goals, have flexible hours and take a variety of roles & tasks
- You are itching for real responsibility – to be in a position where you can really make or break the company
- You want to work in a small team, all under 35, in an open-space startup-like environment in the very centre of Naples
- You figure things out. You do not expect nor need hand-holding
- You have the startup I’ll-make-it-happen-no-matter-what approach!
- You want to build something huge that will change the way all your friends and family look for services
- You love that what you do during your first month may be completely different from your third month.
- You can use the Adobe suite with your hands tight behind your back and a pencil in your mouth, blindfolded
- You can do more than 5 push-ups
The salary will compare to the market average and will be proportionated to the experience, qualification and talent of the successful applicant
To apply please send us your CV and portfolio at email@example.com
Thank you for reading